Cover image for Logbook Returns sent in from Lighthouse Keepers.
Series:
Logbook Returns sent in from Lighthouse Keepers.
Series Number:
Access:
Open
Start Date:
01 Jan 1852
End Date:
31 Dec 1886
Source:
Archives Office of Tasmania
Creating Agency:
01 Jan 182531 Dec 1858

01 Jan 185816 Dec 1996
Related Series:
MB2/52 Logbooks of Lighthouse Keepers.01 Jan 185731 Dec 1905
How to Use:
Digital images of items 6 and 7 relating to Cape Wickham lighthouse are available to view online by clicking on the item links below to get to the Item Details pages. Copies may be made for private research/study but any other use requires permission from the Tasmanian Archive and Heritage Office.
Series notes:
Returns sent in by lighthouse keepers to the Marine Board. They were supposed to be duplicates of the the logbooks kept by the keepers but there are variations.

These records are part of the holdings of the Tasmanian Archive and Heritage Office.
Items:


Kents Group
Unidentified
Goose Island
Low Head
South Bruny
Cape Wickham
Cape Wickham
Iron Pot
Swan Island
Currie Harbour (King Island)
Oak Point
Cape Bruny
Swan Island