Cover image for Anglican Parish of Swansea
Agency:
Anglican Parish of Swansea
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 May 1839
Description:
All Saints Anglican Church at Swansea, completed in 1871, is a gothic church designed by Henry Hunter. It was constructed of roughly coursed fieldstone with dressed sandstone trimmings to butresses and gable copings.
The church is now (2008) part of the Swansea Uniting and Anglican Co-Operating Parish which also includes St Andrew's (Uniting) at Swansea; Gala Kirk (Uniting) Cranbrook; Bicheno (Uniting) Community Church and Coles Bay at the Community Hall.
Information Sources:
Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania
Functions Performed:
Religion
Series Created By Agency:
NS1544 Microfilm Copies of Church Records21 May 183930 Aug 1992

NS2858 Anglican District Parish of Swansea - Estrays25 Jan 194711 Mar 1961