Cover image for Rosemary Dance Club
Agency:
Rosemary Dance Club
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Jan 1927
End Date:
01 Jan 2002
Description:
The Rosemary Dance Club was formed in 1927 by Mr and Mrs Robert Hudspeth and a group of friends who enjoyed ballroom dancing. They drew up the rules which have remained substantially unchanged over time. The club held dances on the 3rd Saturday of each month and membership was limited 75 couples. The venues have chaged overtime but the dances were originally held in St David's Synod Hall. In 1965 the venue was moved from the Lenah Valley Community Hall to the Mt Stuart Hall


Functions Performed:
Arts and culture
Series Created By Agency:
NS3017 Minutes of Meetings05 Jul 192831 Dec 1990

NS3018 Files of the Secretary01 Jan 193231 Dec 2003

NS1893 Attendance Registers01 Jan 193421 Dec 2002

NS610 Membership Registers01 Jan 193801 Jan 1992

NS3020 Photographs09 Nov 198520 Apr 2002

NS3019 Dance Programmes01 Jan 199821 Dec 2002