Cover image for Anglican Parish of St Marks, Launceston
Agency:
Anglican Parish of St Marks, Launceston
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 May 1917
Description:
In 2013 is part of the Parish of Launceston South which also includes the Church of the Good Shepherd at Hadspen and St James at Franklin Village
Information Sources:
Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania
Functions Performed:
Religion
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809
Previous Agencies:
Anglican Parish of Carrick (NG860)01 Jan 184331 Dec 1992