Cover image for Anglican Parish of Sandford
Agency:
Anglican Parish of Sandford
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Jan 1963
Description:
The Anglican Parish of Sandford, created in 1963, includes St Martin's Church, Sandford, St Matthew's Church, Rokeby and St Barnabas' Church, South Arm.
Functions Performed:
Religion
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809
Previous Agencies:
Anglican Parish of Clarence (NG334)01 Jan 1853
Subsequent Agencies:
Anglican Parish of Howrah Sandford (NG3710)01 Jan 1990