The Strand Picture Theatre, Hobart
01 Jan 1929
The original Strand was built in 1916. In 1929 it was leased by Union Theatres Ltd and converted into "the most comfortable and luxurious entertainment House in the State. It was located in Liverpool Street.
Arts and culture
Series Created By Agency:
NS2930 Glass Negatives of the New Strand Picture Theatre, Hobart
01 Jan 1930
31 Dec 1930