Cover image for Anglican Parish of Hagley
Agency:
Anglican Parish of Hagley
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Jan 1823
End Date:
31 Dec 1992
Description:
Churches in the parish included St Mary's Hagley (1847), All Saints Rosevale (1823), All Saints Birralee (1932), St David's Selbourne (c.1914) and St Saviour's Frankford (1886).

From 1 May 1993, the parishes of Hagley, Westbury and Carrick amalgamated to become Parish of Quamby (NG2281).
Information Sources:
Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania
Functions Performed:
Religion
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809
Anglican Parish of Westbury (NG2282)01 Jan 183631 Dec 1992

Anglican Parish of Carrick (NG860)01 Jan 184331 Dec 1992
Subsequent Agencies:
Anglican Parish of Quamby (NG2281)01 May 1993