Cover image for Anglican Parish of Northern Midlands
Agency:
Anglican Parish of Northern Midlands
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Jan 1994
Description:
The Anglican Parish of Campbell Town and Ross was merged in 1994 with St Peter's Fingal, St Thomas' Avoca and St George's Matthina to form the Anglican Parish of Northern Midlands.
Other congregations that were part of the old Campbell Town parish and that were part of the merger included St Andrew's Epping and Christ Church Conara.


Information Sources:
Anglican Church of Australia Diocese of Tasmania directories.;;Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania
Functions Performed:
Religion
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809
Previous Agencies:
Anglican Parish of Fingal (NG826)01 Sep 184131 Dec 1994

Anglican Parish of Campbell Town & Ross (2) (NG2330)01 Jan 197031 Dec 1994