Cover image for Anglican Parish of Campbell Town & Ross (2)
Anglican Parish of Campbell Town & Ross (2)
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Jan 1970
End Date:
31 Dec 1994
In 1970 the parishes of Campbell Town and Ross were amalgamated once again. However, according to the annual Diocesan directories, Ross was sometimes dropped from the parish's official title over the succeeding years.
The parish also included smaller congregations at Christ Church Conara and St. Andrew's Epping.
In 1994 the Parish was merged with St Peter's Fingal, St Thomas' Avoca and St George's Matthina to form the Anglican Parish of Northern Midlands.
Information Sources:
Rector's annual report 1970 & Anglican Church of Australia Diocese of Tasmania directories.;;Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania.
Functions Performed:
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809
Previous Agencies:
Anglican Parish of Campbell Town (2) (NG2329)17 Mar 190331 Dec 1970

Anglican Parish of Ross (2) (NG2327)17 Mar 190331 Dec 1970
Subsequent Agencies:
Anglican Parish of Northern Midlands (NG2313)01 Jan 1994