Hobart Architectural firm comprising Robert Flack Ricards and Frank Heyward and others. It was based at 14 Elizabeth Street and moved to 76 Collins Street in 1915. Ricards was appointed Government Architect in September 1914. In 1917 the firm became Ricards, Heyward and Smith after Roy Smith had completed articles with the firm. It was affiliated with the Launceston-based Alexander North, in Cameron Street Launceston, as North, Ricards and Heyward.