Cover image for Rapson Tyre & Rubber Company
Agency:
Rapson Tyre & Rubber Company
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Jan 1920
End Date:
31 Dec 1939
Description:
The Rapson Tyre & Rubber Company operated a factory in Gleadow Street, Inveresk from the late 1920s to the early 1930s.
The company was liquidated in November 1934 and, after protracted negotiations, merged with the Dunlop Perdriau Rubber Company factory
Information Sources:
Examiner (Launceston, Tas) 15 April 1930;;Advocate (Burnie, Tas) 28 November 1934
Functions Performed:
Tasmanian businesses
Series Created By Agency:
LPIC25 Plans and Photographs01 Jan 192015 Mar 1934