Cover image for St Oswald's Anglican Church, Trevallyn
St Oswald's Anglican Church, Trevallyn
Agency Number:
Start Date:
10 Jun 1894
End Date:
12 Jul 1975
Is part of the Riverlinks Anglican Church parish which was launched in November 2005 after combining three former parishes: East Launceston, Trevallyn & Riverside and George Town.
Information Sources:
Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania
Functions Performed:
Series Created By Agency:
LMSS221 Copy of Church Baptism Register10 Jun 189412 Jul 1975