Cover image for Anglican Parish of Sorell, Richmond and Tasman
Anglican Parish of Sorell, Richmond and Tasman
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Jan 1990
From 1 Jan 1990 the Richmond Parish amalgamated with the Sorell Parish to form the Parish of Sorell, Richmond and Tasman.
In 2011 churches in the Parish included St George's Churches in Sorell and Campania, St James' Church in Colebrook, St Martin's Church in Dunalley, St Alban's Church in Koonya, St David's Church in Port Arthur and St Luke's Church in Richmond.
Information Sources:
Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania
Functions Performed:
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809
Previous Agencies:
Anglican Parish of Sorell (NG432)03 Jul 182501 Jan 1990

Anglican Parish of Richmond (NG493)13 Dec 183501 Jan 1990