Cover image for National Coursing Club of Tasmania
National Coursing Club of Tasmania
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Jan 1914
End Date:
13 Feb 1984
The National Coursing Club of Tasmania first appears listed as an organisation in Walch's Almanac in 1916. It was the controlling body for Greyhound Racing in Tasmania and regulated the industry in the state. The Governor was the Patron of the club. The club operated until 1984 when it was replaced by the Tasmanian Greyhound Racing Board.

Functions Performed:
Sport and recreation
Subsequent Agencies:
Tasmanian Greyhound Racing Board (TA1958)13 Feb 198431 Dec 2007
Series Created By Agency:
NS3961 Minutes of the National Coursing Club of Tasmania`15 Apr 193504 Feb 1984