Cover image for Anglican Parish of Lunawanna
Agency:
Anglican Parish of Lunawanna
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Jan 1912
End Date:
26 Jul 1998
Description:
This parish comprised the church of St Michael and All Angels, Lunawanna, Daniels Day, South Bruny Island. The foundation stone was laid in September 1912. Church of St Michael and All Angels was closed Sunday 26 July 1998 by Archdeacon Robert Legge.

Information Sources:
Parish records
Functions Performed:
Religion
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809
Series Created By Agency:
NS1931 Church Records05 May 189122 Nov 1994

NS6530 Register of Services, Adventure Bay02 Mar 193027 Oct 1945

NS6529 Register of Services, Alonnah and Simpsons Bay12 Nov 193303 Dec 1963

NS5475 Baptism Register, Lunawanna, South Bruny28 Jun 193613 May 1979

NS5479 Register of Services - Lunawanna08 Sep 195126 Jul 1998

NS5480 Minutes - Lunawanna08 Apr 195226 Jul 1998