The Rural deanery of Scottsdale Line Mission was amalgamated with the Parish of Lilydale in ~1910. At the 25th Synod in 1932 the Parish of Lilydale was formed out of portions of the parishes of Scottsdale and George Town. The parish had churches at Church of the Ascension - Lilydale, St Andrews - Lebrina, All Saints Church - Bangor, Lower Turners Marsh, Piper's Brook, St Albans - Piper's River, St Wilfrids Church - Tunnel, St Johns - Nabowla (Lisle Road), St Stephens Hall - Underwood and St Silas Church - Wyena. The Lilydale church was opened by Bishop Montgomery on 10 January 1901. It is currently (2016) part of the Launceston North Special Ministry District.