Cover image for Anglican Parish of Holy Trinity, Hobart
Agency:
Anglican Parish of Holy Trinity, Hobart
Agency Number:
Start Date:
31 Oct 1833
End Date:
31 Dec 2007
Description:
The parish comprised Holy Trinity Church and St Margaret's Church.
The Anglican Parish of Wellspring (Wellspring Anglican Church) was formed by the merger of BayWest Anglican (Sandy Bay) and Holy Trinity Anglican (North Hobart) in 2007.


Information Sources:
Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania
Functions Performed:
Religion
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809
Subsequent Agencies:
Anglican Parish of Wellspring (NG2477)01 Jan 2007