Cover image for St Luke's Presbyterian Church, Bothwell
Agency:
St Luke's Presbyterian Church, Bothwell
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Jan 1831
Description:
The original Presbyterian Church was opened in 1831 with the service jointly conducted between Reverend Dr Drought (Anglican) and Reverend James Garrett (Presbyterian)
The original building was used by both Presbyterian and Anglican congregations until c.1891, when the Anglican Church was consecrated.
Information Sources:
Australian Dictionary of Biography, "Garrett, James"
Functions Performed:
Religion
Series Created By Agency:
NS5916 Register of Baptisms01 Mar 182924 Feb 1882

NS5915 Register of Burials01 Nov 182922 May 1864

NS5917 Register of Marriages16 Sep 183313 Mar 1895