Cover image for Anglican Parish of Sorell
Agency:
Anglican Parish of Sorell
Agency Number:
Start Date:
03 Jul 1825
End Date:
01 Jan 1990
Description:
The Parish, until 1990 included Copping, Nugent, Port Arthur, Nubeena, Forcett, Premaydena, Dunally and originally Richmond. From 1 Jan 1990 the Richmond Parish amalgamated with the Sorell Parish, which included then churches at Campania and Colebrook, to become the Parish of Sorell, Richmond and Tasman.
Information Sources:
Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania
Functions Performed:
Religion
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809
Previous Agencies:
Anglican Parish of Richmond (NG493)13 Dec 183501 Jan 1990