Cover image for Anglican Parish of Ulverstone
Agency:
Anglican Parish of Ulverstone
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Nov 1867
Description:
This Parish included churches at Ulverstone, Castra, Penguin, Forth and Gunns Plains. The Parish was originally known as the Parish of Forth and Leven and renamed the Parish of Ulverstone at the1944 meeting of Synod.
Information Sources:
Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania
Functions Performed:
Religion
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809