Cover image for Anglican Parish of Richmond
Agency:
Anglican Parish of Richmond
Agency Number:
Start Date:
13 Dec 1835
End Date:
01 Jan 1990
Description:
The Parish included the following churches - St Luke's Richmond, St James', Colebrook, St George's, Campania and St Paul's, Copping
From 1 January 1990 Richmond was amalgamated with the Sorell Parish
Information Sources:
Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania
Functions Performed:
Religion
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809
Series Created By Agency:
NS493 Church Records13 Dec 183504 Feb 1986

NS6506 Plan of Cemetery, St James Colebrook01 Jan 185031 Dec 2004

NS1061 Records of St James Anglican Church, Colebrook01 Jan 187931 Dec 1984