Cover image for Anglican Parish of West Tamar
Agency:
Anglican Parish of West Tamar
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Jan 1941
Description:
In 1941 the parishes of Beaconsfield and Exeter combined to form the Parish of Beaconsfield/Exeter. In 1994 the parish was renamed West Tamar.
Information Sources:
Walch's Almanac 1941, Anglican Church directory 1994;;Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania
Functions Performed:
Religion
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809
Previous Agencies:
Anglican Parish of Beaconsfield (NG2524)10 Jul 188131 Dec 1941