Cover image for Anglican Parish of Carrick
Anglican Parish of Carrick
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Jan 1843
End Date:
31 Dec 1992
Churches in this parish comprise: St Andrew's Carrick (consecrated 1845), Church of the Good Shepherd Hadspen (1868), St Stephens Hadspen (1860s) and also, for a period, the Church of the Nativity Bishopbourne (1845) and Christ Church Illawarra (consecrated 1888).
Information Sources:
Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania
Functions Performed:
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809