Cover image for Anglican Parish of Franklin
Agency:
Anglican Parish of Franklin
Agency Number:
Start Date:
01 Jan 1846
Description:
The Parish includes St James, Ranelagh, St Johns Franklin (originally St Mary's) St Peters, Cradoc, St Lukes, Judbury and St Andrews Mountain River.
The original Parish also included the whole of the Huon, Port Cygnet and Geeveston
Information Sources:
Copyright in all records retained by the Anglican Church, Diocese of Tasmania
Functions Performed:
Religion
Controlling Agencies:
Anglican Diocese of Tasmania (NG373)01 Jan 1809