Architectural Drawings of "Lalla Rookh" and "Conara" Signed by R M Scott
01 Jan 1965
31 Dec 1965
R. M. Scott (Architect) (NG150)
These buildings were built in 1847 and occupied a site on the corner of Harrington and Macquarie Streets for 118 years
These records are part of the holdings of the Tasmanian Archives
Architecture drawings-A measured drawing of the front and side elevations of the buildings known as Lallah Rooke and Conara. Once located in Macquarie Street, but since demolished.