Register of services for st John's Church - Nabowla. Contains date, hour of service, officiant, text, number of congregation/ communicants, inititals of churchwarden, offertory and remarks. The last service was held 17 June 1990.
In 1892 there was a chapel used by all denominations. In 1910 there were plans to build a Mission Hall. The centre was worked from Lillydale first, then from 1919 from Scottsdale. From the l930s the hall had been used only as a church.
See Anglican Parish of Lilydale (NG3449) for more information.
These records are part of the holdings of the Tasmanian Archives