Minutes of monthly meetings and annual general meetings held at the St John's Parish. The inaugural meeting was held on 27 July 1911 and was chaired by Archdeacon Robert Richard. Formal rules of the society were adopted at the following meeting on 31 August 1911.
The volume also contains monthly attendance information.
These records are part of the holdings of the Tasmanian Archives